2024 New York Trip
Last Chance to Register for Our Spring 2024
Theatre-Lovers Trip to Broadway
March 5–11, 2024
Reservations Close this Friday!
Call (805) 667-2912, ext. 225
Don’t miss this year’s New York Trip!
We’ve added an extra day of fun, so this year’s trip is 6 nights and 7 days – a Tuesday to Monday – giving you another full day on Sunday tentatively planned for a jazz brunch at One If By Land and Two If By Sea (an historic restaurant in Greenwich Village once owned by Aaron Burr), and a final memorable matinee.
To reserve, call Perla Ponti at (805) 667-2912, ext. 225 to arrange payment The cost is $4,965 per person, double occupancy, plus a tax-deductible donation of $950 to Rubicon. (Single supplement is $1,145)
Broadway Shows, a Meet-and-Greet with Broadway Artists,
Behind-the-Scenes Adventures, Foodie Excursions, a Guided Tour, and More!
- 6 nights and 7 days in the heart of New York’s bustling theatre district (an EXTRA day – Tuesday through Monday).
- Accommodations at the Marriott Marquis Times Square. A group favorite, the Marquis is located near Times Square, the TKTS discount booth, Shubert Alley and Junior’s Deli (cheesecake, anyone?). New this year: each room will receive a $30 food credit against room charges or restaurant charges to your room (note this is per day and not cumulative).
- 5 Broadway Blockbusters. We have hard-to-get orchestra seats for Merrily We Roll Along with Daniel Radcliffe (best known as Harry Potter), Doubt with Tyne Daley (who appeared at Rubicon in Love, Loss and What I Wore) and Liev Schreiber, a new version of An Enemy of the People with Jeremy Strong and Michael Imperioli, the spectacular musical version of Back to the Future, and your choice of Spamalot or Water for Elephants.
- Behind-the-Scenes Experiences. Whether it’s a bagel breakfast or a backstage tour, we always provide opportunities for you to meet and visit with performers or other creative personnel to learn about the energy and passion that fuels the shows we see!
- Brooklyn Excursion with Pre-Opening Museum Tour, Stroll through Prospect Park. We will spend a delightful day in New York’s hot spot – Brooklyn. We’ll begin with a visit to the beautiful Beaux Arts’ style Brooklyn Museum before they open for a guided tour, followed by time to wander and further enjoy the collection (more than 500,000 pieces, including incredible Egyptian antiquities, and American arts beginning with the Colonial period). Artists represented in the collection include Mark Rothko, Edward Hopper, Norman Rockwell, Judy Chicago, Winslow Homer, Edgar Degas, Georgia O’Keeffe, and Max Weber. After lunch at a casual Brooklyn eatery, we’ll take a guided walking tour of Prospect Park.
- More Foodie Fun. This year we will enjoy a group meal at the Michelin-starred The River Café, described by many as “the most beautiful restaurant in the world.” Nestled riverside under the Brooklyn Bridge, The River Café exudes romance with its breathtaking NYC skyline views, gorgeous atmosphere and classic American cuisine. There will be two additional hosted meals, one a jazz brunch and the other TBA.
- Staff Support. We love to find new ways to make these trips memorable, and are happy to help with special requests. My name is Perla Ponti and I am excited to join you on this year’s trip and to serve as your Concierge, along with Marketing Director Tessa Neeley and Producing Artistic Director Co-Founder Karyl Lynn Burns.
$4,965 per person*, double occupancy, plus a tax-deductible donation of $950 to Rubicon.
The single supplement is $1,145
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
Early reservations strongly recommended.
Your place is held with a deposit of $1,950 per person.
To make a reservation, please email or call me TODAY:
or call 805.667.2912, ext. 225
*The New York trip does not include airfare as many of our patrons like to use airline miles or extend their stay. For those who choose to travel with the staff, ground transportation to and from LAX and to and from the Marriott Marquis in Times Square are included. Please note that because we book through wholesalers with stringent refund policies, all payments become non-refundable. Travel insurance may be purchased through Karin at Frosch Travel or through other vendors.